Datasets scraped from Wikipedia tables. These datasets are most useful for making tables or plots.
All variables are cast to the proper variable type, all tibbles are in tidy format, and all variable names are in
Raw datasets scraped from Wikipedia tables, followed by minimal taming using the
fivethirtyeight R data package guidelines.
These datasets are most useful for practicing joins, grouped summaries, and working with missing values. All variables are cast to the proper variable type, all tibbles are in tidy format, and all variable names are in
- Bakers (raw)
- Bakes (raw)
- Each episodes' challenges (raw)
- Each episode's ratings (raw)
- Each baker's results by episode (raw)
- Data about each series aired in the UK (raw)
- Data about each season aired in the US (raw)